Decisions made in teenage years can be tough. Decisions teens make now can impact the rest of their life.
Whether a teen is just entering high school, just leaving high school, or anywhere in between, Nexus Teen Summer Camp is all about equipping them to recognize and seek God's plan for their life. We will create an environment that will both challenge them intellectually and connect them socially.
Oh, and they'll have fun too! The location, Camp Victory, offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities in a rustic cabin-themed environment. They will walk out of this camp with a fresh perspective and maybe a few new friends.
- Participants will arrive Friday, August 4 in the evening.
- Camp concludes the afternoon of Sunday, August 6.
- Cost per participant is $150. Includes meals, lodging, activities, snacks, and materials.
- We would like all registrations in by June 5. Registration cost may go up after that date.
- Must pay the first $50 at time of registration. Remainder is due July 3.
- Beds are provided, but participants are to bring bedding (sleeping bag) and a pillow.
- Participants should bring clothing & personal items befitting a 3-day camp with swimming and other outdoor activities.
- Participants responsible for arranging all transportation to & from.
- Camp is open to other churches, space-permitting. Each church is responsible for providing chaperones on a 10:1 ratio. Chaperones will, among other things, serve as small group leaders.
- If your church is not sending a group but you'd like to participate, please contact Pastor Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exact location of camp is 58212 403rd Ave, Zumbro Falls, MN 55991.
We created an all-in-one registration form that will take care of EVERYTHING all at once!
Here are some things to have ready before you begin filling out the form.
- Primary and secondary emergency contact information (name and phone number).
- Medical information, including current prescriptions and insurance plan group & policy numbers.
- Credit or debit card information to pay the first $50 of the $150 total cost.
- Participants must agree to a Christian Conduct Covenant at the time of registration. The covenant is embedded into the form, but here's a PDF if you'd like to have them read it before you begin to fill out the form.
- For legal reasons, a parent/guardian must acknowledge the terms and conditions of this event during registration. These terms and conditions are stated in the form itself, but here is a PDF if you'd like to see them beforehand.