Here are some details to help you plan your first visit!
- We offer two service times every weekend at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. NorthCross Kids (for kids age 1 through 4th grade) is offered during both services. Click here to learn more about NorthCross Kids.
- There are usually three or four songs during the service with lyrics projected onto a screen. You can sing along or just watch and listen.
- There is a prepared message that hones in on a specific topic. We believe that the Bible doesn't have to be complicated, and we communicate in a way that everyone can understand.
- There is also a part of the service where we gather an offering. You are invited to contribute if you like, but we totally understand if you would like to learn more about a church before supporting it financially.
- Looking for more? Follow us on Facebook to see what the current message series is about and to see what we've been up to.
If you would like to grow beyond Sunday or become an active contributor, here are some ways you can take the next step:
- Sign up to get information about the next Starting Point session. Starting Point is a pastor-led group that approaches topics of faith and church ministry in a way that addresses the questions that all adults should be asking. New sessions usually begin in January, March, June, August, and October.
- Set up a time to meet with a pastor. They would love to get to know you and answer any questions you may have.