Here are some details to help you plan your first visit!
- Services are currently held at Lakeville North High School in the auditorium. We strategically place signs and friendly parking lot greeters to help guide you to the right entrance.
- We offer two service times every weekend at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. During both services we create a safe and fun environment called FUSION for kids age 1 through 4th grade. Click here to learn more about FUSION.
- There are usually three or four songs during the service with lyrics projected onto a screen. You can sing along with the vocalists or just watch and listen - whichever is more comfortable for you.
- There is a prepared message that hones in on a specific topic. We believe that the Bible doesn't have to be complicated, and we communicate in a way that everyone can understand. All messages are recorded and posted online.
- There is also a part of the service where we gather an offering. You are invited to contribute if you like, but we totally understand if you would like to learn more about Bethlehem before supporting it financially.
- Looking for more? Follow us on Facebook to see what the current message series is about and to see what we've been up to.
You can attend on Sunday morning as long as you like. If you would like to grow more through Bethlehem's ministries or become an active contributor to those ministries, here are some ways you can take the next step:
- Walk up to our Guest Services area in the lobby on Sunday. There are some friendly people there who would love to learn your name and help guide you to your next step.
- Sign up to get information about the next Starting Point session. Starting Point is a pastor-led group that approaches topics of faith and church ministry in a way that addresses the questions that all adults should be asking. Sessions begin in January, June, and September.
- Set up a time to meet with a pastor. They would love to learn more about you and what brought you to Bethlehem.